Job Title: Sales Officer (Software Sales)
- 1) Understanding the business & company offerings and aligning that with client and market requirements.
- 2) Preparing Commercial & Functional Proposals.
- 3) Active participation in company strategy, product strategy and go to market plans.
- 4) Contributing to Positioning, Building and Rollout of Sales & Marketing Collaterals.
- 5) Active involvement in company online & offline marketing initiatives and crucial events.
- 6) Prospect creation, lead generation and building sales pipeline through various avenues.
- 7) Responsible for achieving targets to meet company's revenue objectives.
- 8) Sharing & Reporting of account status with management and recommending improvements and next steps.
- 9) Coordinating with delivery teams to have an understanding of project statuses.
- 1) 1-3 years proven experience in Technology Sales and Marketing.
- 2) Bachelors/Master degree in Management / Commerce, having specialization in technology / online businesses will be added value.
- 3) Excellent communicator with very good command over English language, strong client facing skills, and well versed with software technologies.
- 4) Attention to detail, good documentation and follow up skills.
- 5) Familiarization with software tools like : AutoCAD, 3D Max, Cyclone, PDMS, MAYA.